Dr. Goldfaden's newest addition to his sophisticated range of naturally inspired skin care solutions is a potent, power-packed serum.
Featuring, Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, Vitamin B, and Vitamin E, meticulously formulated at percentage levels to deliver maximum visible results while remaining suitable and well-tolerated by all skin types (including sensitive). With its potent antioxidant blend, Brightening Elixir works to boost skin against environmental damage caused by free radicals (including UVA/UVB), skin feels firmer, diminishes the appearance of flaws, improves appearance of skin tone and boosts moisture for a brighter, visibly healthier-looking complexion.
Unlike other serums in its class, Brightening Elixir contains Vitamins B3, B5, + E, offering additional brightening, balancing and rejuvenating nourishment.
- Ferulic Acid is a powerful plant antioxidant that works to decrease the appearance of puffiness and make skin feel firmer
- Vitamin C is an Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C works to reduce the appearance of dark spots, brighten complexion, and improve the appearance of skin colour and tone.
- Vitamin B works to improve the ability to retain moisture leading to skin feeling smoother and appearing brighter.
- Vitamin E: in addition to offering high levels of anti-oxidant nourishment, Vitamin E may help increase overall hydration to the skin and aid in reducing the appearance of red.
How To Use
Just a Note:
- Apply to clean skin, morning and evening, to entire face for optimal results.
Water, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Niacinamide
Full ingredient list
About Goldfaden MD
GOLDFADEN MD is the first physician strength, dermatologist developed, plant powered, natural skincare line in the industry. The highly efficacious,non-prescription skincare solutions utilize state-of-the-art technologies with active plant cells and anti-oxidant rich botanicals. GOLDFADEN MD’s problem-solving skincare remedies target a range of specific skin concerns inspired by treatments developed in Dr. Goldfaden’s South Florida dermatology practice – no appointment required.