Put your freshest face forward with Dr. Goldfaden’s supercharged Lactic and Multi-Fruit Enzyme exfoliating peel.
This non-irritating peel reveals fresh, youthful looking skin. The unique combination of Lactic acid and Multi-Fruit Enzymes provide a superior rate of exfoliation while reducing the appearance of lines, pores, and imperfections.
With continued use skin may feel softer, appear smoother and look more radiant and youthful with a brighter and more even skin tone.
- Lactic Acid derived from milk, this multifaceted ingredient works to improve appearance of flaws (due to environmental exposure) and exfoliates the skin to improve the appearance of oily breakouts.
- Sugar Cane: Glycolic Acid, naturally present in Sugar Cane, may help to remove dead skin, dirt, and oil that can clog, stretch pores and cause marks, while restoring an appearance of balance to the skin.
- Citrus Lemon Extract: high in Vitamin C which aids in skin brightening and helps cleanse, purify and detoxify the skin.
- Orange Fruit Extract: rich in Vitamins C and E (Potent Antioxidants) that work to brighten overall complexion. With a gentle astringent property that helps to improve the appearance of breakout prone skin and the reduce the appearance of flaws.
How To Use
Just a Note:
- Use on clean skin.
- Dispense a small amount of gel to your fingertips and smooth over entire face and neck.
- Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes, depending on tolerance.
- Rinse off with cool water.
Purified Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract
Full ingredient list
About Goldfaden MD
GOLDFADEN MD is the first physician strength, dermatologist developed, plant powered, natural skincare line in the industry. The highly efficacious,non-prescription skincare solutions utilize state-of-the-art technologies with active plant cells and anti-oxidant rich botanicals. GOLDFADEN MD’s problem-solving skincare remedies target a range of specific skin concerns inspired by treatments developed in Dr. Goldfaden’s South Florida dermatology practice – no appointment required.